The thoughts, opinions, unconcious musings, worries, ideas, throwaway remarks, jokes, inflamatory rhetoric, seditious grumblings, brainwaves, dark shadows of the soul and general chitter chatter of Guy Bailey (yes, that one).

Friday, April 03, 2009

11 things funnier than Russell Howard

1) A papercut on the ballsack
2) Schindler's ListItalic3) A dog's skeleton
4) Intervention
5) A bite by a brown recluse spider
6) Robbers who steal everything then poop on the floor
7) Karen Matthew's case notes
8) Orphans
9) Global recession
10) A monkey in a wheelchair
11) Women's rights in Afghanistan

3 comments:

Shaun said...

Aw seriuousely!! I think he is great :D always manages to put a smilw on my face, whereas I find a paper cut on the ballsack to be quite a shit

Anonymous said...

i disagree so much :(

Unknown said...

Russell Howard, in my opinion is one of the greatest comedians ever and I know not everyone agrees with me but really? Does it really make you feel better after saying this? After reading your comment I have came to the conclusion that you are in fact jelous of Russell. After all he's a funny guy and clearly you are not. And before you come back with some smart "funny" comment of "why would I be jelous of Russell Howard, he's got a lazy eye and dodgy teeth"etc well don't bother. I think you've embarrassed yourself enough. I'd also like to add that I find the idea of a monkey in wheelchair pretty funny so you have just contradicted yourself mate. Well done.